Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Third Winner

My third winner is Chenglong Mao. His interviewees come from Singapore. I like his interview because his interview includes much information about Singapore. I like the Singapore’s culture and history, this country is also a small country in the Asian. However in the Singapore the environment is very good and the population is too small. So it has good civilization actually, I also like this country as well. His make preparation for this interview very hard, from his report I can find the more information about the Singapore. And understands the culture better particular about the Singapore’s history.
Another one reason is that I can find everything what the teacher requested. At first I can read the preparation for the interview I can learn the steps about the interview. Next I can also find the important thing from his article for instance the interviewee’s background education and family tree. This point is what we interested in, so I can get much information not only about his interviewee but also about themselves background. Then I can read his interview easily because he is also a Chinese and use some language in Chinese way. It was easy and clear to read the questions he was asking his interviewee and wasn’t a struggle to read the response. In his interview some of the answers were getting longer and longer, which to me is a sign that the interviewee was becoming more and more comfortable with what was going on.
Overall I think he did a great job actually, so I chose the winner is him. In the same he did a lot of thing jump out of me, it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment