Thursday, December 2, 2010

Outline of final paper

Outline about the final paper:
Comparing culture between China and USA
1.      Chinese education system has very long history. Different society has different education system because the people have different attitude to the education. So I would like to compare the education in the different society. In the same, I want to compare the culture between USA and China. List some difference between USA and china. I will give more reasons to explain why I chose the overseas study here.
2.      Chinese culture
In the long history we have changed many times in our education system. But now we have many problems about our basis education. At the same time we also have met big problem about the high level education this is why many universities in China cannot be recognized by the world.
3.      American culture
American is a young country. It is just has almost 200 years history until now, but it has very complete education system now.  Whatever from their basis education to high level education, it was very completed. So I want to introduce the current schooling system in the USA.
4.      Comparing
After I introduce the two country’s education system, I would like to compare the difference between these countries. List the advantage and disadvantage in the current society. In the same way, I will list many difference between Chinese schooling and American schooling.
5.      Conclusion
Whatever the difference between these countries. In my opinion, Chinese schooling have adjust to the current society in China, American schooling has adjust to the current world education system. So I think the American education system have more advantages than Chinese schooling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment